This website http://www.metropole.com (hereinafter the "Site") is published by The Society Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo (the "Company")
Hôtel Métropole Monte-Carlo
4, avenue de la Madone
Tél. (+377) 93 15 15 15
Fax (+377) 93 25 24 44
TECHNICAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
19 rue de Cléry
Tél. 01 75 77 62 69
9, rue du Gabian
MC 98 000 Monaco
Tél. +377 99 66 33 00
USE OF SITE
The Company reserves the right to periodically review these Terms without notice.
The Company has done everything in its power to ensure that the information accessible through the Site is accurate. However the Company does not in any way guarantee that such information is accurate, complete and current.
In no event shall the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, of whatever nature, arising from the use of the Site. The Company also assumes no responsibility for any interference, interruption, disconnection and any other malfunction of the Site.
The user of the site fully guarantees the Company against any claim or claims of third parties regarding the use of the Site by that user.
DIRITTI DI PROPRIETÀ
The Site and each of its elements including text, information, images, icons, photographs, illustrations, multimedia (graphics, audio and video), charts, reports, software, HTML code and other material are and remain the exclusive property of the Company, the exclusive right to exploit the intellectual property rights and personality rights thereon, including trademarks, logos, domain names, designs, copyright and image rights, as the originator or by the effect of 'express permission. Any reproduction or representation of all or part of the Site or any of its elements is prohibited as well as alteration, adaptation, dissemination, distribution by any means, publication, exhibition and communication.
The creation of hypertext links to the Site may be made without the prior written consent of the Company and may be revoked at any time. The Company is not responsible for the content of the linked website (if this happens).
The company HOTEL METROPOLE MONTE CARLO (hereinafter "HOTEL METROPOLE ") strives to give paramount importance to the respect of the privacy of its customers and prospects, and the users of the Internet site that it manages and of the confidentiality of their personal data.
HOTEL METROPOLE undertakes to treat the data that it processes, in the respect of the rules applicable as the general Regulation on the protection of personal data (RGPD/GDPR).
ARTICLE 1: Definitions
- Personal data : any information relating to a natural person likely to be identified, either directly or indirectly.
- Processing of personal data : Any operation or set of operations, on such data, whatever the process used, automated or not (collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction, ...).
- Cookies : A cookie is a small computer file, a tracer, placed and read for example during the consultation of an Internet site, the reading of a e-mail, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, etc.).
ARTICLE 2: Responsible of the treatment
The body responsible for the processing of personal data is Hotel Metropole, whose headquarters is in the 4, avenue of the Madonna in Monaco (98000).
ARTICLE 3: Data collected
In the framework of the activity of the Internet site is accessible at the following address Http://www.metropole.com/fr (hereinafter the "Site"), Hotel Metropole can be brought to collect the following personal data: civility, name, first name, postal address, country of residence, date of birth, e-mail, user name/password, phone number, personal characteristics, banking coordinates.
The collection of users personal data takes place by a registration form, requiring the collection the prior consent of the users.
The collection is carried out for the operational requirements of the Site and access to the services of Hotel Metropole and administer user accounts.
ARTICLE 4: Data recipients - sub-contractors
The personal data is exclusively intended to be exploited by Hotel Metropole.
However, they may be transmitted to the sub-contractors listed below:
- Webhost Monaco Telecom;
- Webmaster Back2Basic.
In no case does HOTEL METROPOLE sell or rent personal data to third parties.
In the case of illegal activities, suspected illegal activities, for the purposes of investigations or judicial requisitions, personal data can be transmitted, on request, to the judicial authorities or controls: police, gendarmerie, magistrate, Tax Services social or etc ...
The personal data collected and processed directly by Hotel Metropole are exclusively stored in the databases of the servers of the Company Monaco Telecom.
ARTICLE 5: Rights
In accordance with the legislation in force, users have rights of access, rectify, erasure, opposition and limitation of the processing of their personal data.
Each user can:
- Make a request for portability for the data provided and which are necessary to the treatment which he has consented;
- Free access, modify or delete their personal data, except legal obligations (accounting, taxation, controls) to keep by Hotel Metropole;
- Give instructions relating to the conservation, erase and to the communication of the data of users after the death;
- Exercise its rights by contacting Hotel Metropole, specifying their name, surname, postal address, by email: Dpo@metropole.com, telephone: +377(0)93 15 15 44, postal mail: HOTEL METROPOLE, 4, avenue of the Madonna in Monaco (98000).
- Remove at any time of its consent to using the an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message sent;
- Train in the event of a dispute a claim with the CCIN whose contact details are listed at the internet address https://www.ccin.mc/fr/
ARTICLE 6: Cookies
Most of the cookies used by Hotel Metropole are cookies of functional type. They allow you to manage some of the features of the site, to facilitate the connection to the site, make more pleasant the registration process of the user. Some cookies also allow to proceed with measures of hearing, to propose advertisements and share content published on our site to different social networks.
The main operation is based on the use of a cookie containing an anonymous identifier. Each user has the possibility to refuse the installation of this cookie on his device, but this will jeopardize the access of the proposed service.
The acceptance of the Cookie Facilitating the connection to the site is at the discretion of the user at the time of the connection to the site and editable at any time with the click of a mouse.
ARTICLE 7: Safety
HOTEL METROPOLE takes all the necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data that it collects.
No personal data is stored within the premises of Hotel Metropole, personal data collected are hosted by subcontractors specialized (web hosts, emailing).
Access to servers or to secure databases is managed directly by Hotel Metropole. The servers are the subject of a restricted access by identifying and strong password, by an encrypted connection of type ssl / HTTPS.
The servers are hosted in data centers of the Company Monaco Telecom, highly secure.
ARTICLE 8: Duration of data retention
To meet its legal obligations or in order to have the necessary elements to assert its rights, Hotel Metropole will archive the data under the conditions laid down by the Regulation.
The duration of retention of your personal data varies depending on the purpose of their collections:
- The Data Users (identity, electronic contact details, historical use of services), allowing the operation of the site managed by Hotel Metropole are retained for the duration of use of the Internet site and the maximum of three (3) years from the end of the removal of the account;
- At the end of this period, all the personal data will be archived and then destroyed.
ARTICLE 9: Transfer of data outside the EU
HOTEL METROPOLE can be brought to transfer some of the data users outside of the European Union. The transfer of personal data outside of the European Union will not be made only to countries in which the level of security of personal data is recognized by the European Union or by contractual provisions types.
ARTICLE 10: Information in the case of data theft
If despite all the protections implemented by Hotel Metropole and its sub- contractors, some of the personal data were subjected to a security vulnerability, Hotel Metropole undertakes to inform the users within the legal time limits in force.
This obligation of legal information cannot be interpreted as a recognition of responsibility or of negligence on the part of Hotel Metropole or its sub- contractors.
PHOTO CREDITS :
Direction du Tourisme et des Congrès
Centre de Presse de Monaco
Le Métropole Shopping Monte-Carlo
Francis Bacon MB Art Fondation
Monaco Yacht Show
Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo
Orchestre Philarmonique de Monte-Carlo
Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo
AGS Formule 1
Luxury Water Toys