Each year “The Printemps des Arts” stages a festival in which music reigns supreme. This festival has everything to enchant music-lovers and delight the general public, curious about discovering music in a new context. This event offers an eclectic programme of concerts and a diverse arrays of venues in which to attend performances by guest musicians.
This year the Lobby Bar of the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo will be the setting for two exclusive concerts on Wednesday, January 25th 2017 and Friday, March 3rd 2017. Young classical music prodigies will seduce you by performing the repertoire of great composers.
- Wednesday, January 25th 2017
- Marie-Laure Garnier (soprano) & Martin Tembremande (harpsichord)
- Friday, March 3rd 2017
- Ivan Karizna (cello), Malika Yessetova (violin) & Iéva Sruogyte (alto)
- Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo – Lobby Bar
- Reservation recommended: +377 93 15 15 15 - email@example.com